Sunday, April 17, 2011

Promethean Boards

A Promethean board, also known as an interactive white board, is a large interactive display that combines white boards and the power of a computer. These boards are capable of engaging students with vivid images, video, and is able to do everything a computer could do but projected up on a white board for the class to see. These interactive white boards provide students with collaborative and personalized learning which in the end keeps students engaged to lessons. I think having Promethean boards in the classroom supports how students learn by using technology and also makes learning for students successful. I also think the interaction between students and teachers is more collaborative which also makes for a successful learning environment. I think the interactive boards are a good addition in today's classroom because instead of using separate technology systems the white boards allow teachers to use all of that technology by using only one technology system.



http://www.prometheanworld.com



No comments:

Post a Comment